O i O MOM.Too { Don't *U* ? }
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE TONGUE's: TONGUE ONE *with*... x.its PLAN to save THE WORLD

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUPPORT~ & any of *U* T*inking in & around ADMINS cal for a very specific B*lunch of supposesHello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
APE *Es* Shite

APE *Es* Shite

SUPPORT~ & any of *U* T*inking in & around ADMINS cal for a very specific B*lunch of supposesHello Empty
PostSubject: SUPPORT~ & any of *U* T*inking in & around ADMINS cal for a very specific B*lunch of supposesHello    SUPPORT~ & any of *U* T*inking in & around ADMINS cal for a very specific B*lunch of supposesHello EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Hello Lloyd,
[i]*U* are 1 hell of a *ucking *unt for a Wanker LLOYD. (but *I* suspect *U* know that~ Tell me still playing *with* yourself or can *i* and Frank now take it that it's a wish *U* don't want want to forget too - never been sure with *u*, or YOU for that matter)

Anyway I see momE has set up on Watch, & you do know don't you that *i* have been watching as well. Frank's still shacking up with the shakes, although sometimes I swear I can hear him chuckling to himself.

He ain't decided just yet if he likes us using His name, let alone wanting to be Frank without him But I think he'll come around. SO have taken up with YOUR *ucking PLAN , just for the hell of it, & also because I said I didn't believe you could out squark anyone let alone me.
Had a RE-T*ink about that & thought since you won't open your door for anyone I'd let you know this way.

I still see no rules put up, are you still T*inking about those or you aiming to chuck them out the window too.

RE-gards
APE.
DAM Tried red but looks nasty on your site. BUT just remember wE *is* watching.
Back to top Go down
Admin / io RE-search
Admin
Admin / io RE-search

SUPPORT~ & any of *U* T*inking in & around ADMINS cal for a very specific B*lunch of supposesHello Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPPORT~ & any of *U* T*inking in & around ADMINS cal for a very specific B*lunch of supposesHello    SUPPORT~ & any of *U* T*inking in & around ADMINS cal for a very specific B*lunch of supposesHello EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:27 pm

Hello APE,
Thought for a moment when *i* saw your request that *u* were another APE, of some note on the Support Forum. Must say I'm both gladened and SADDENED that *U* weren't Him.
*i* did tell him that mY experiences *with* THE DEVIL & his tendency to hide behind mumble, mumble whilst welding a *ucking big Mallet *is* one thing he really, REALLY aught to RE-consider.
BUT~The chicken wit has gone and deleted THE PROOF...... OH well~ who knows, when he sees that *i* sup from a spoon a hell of, a hell of, a hell of, A HELL of a lot older than That THE DEVIL & any GOD{  for that matter, }this World has ever known... He TOO might shove *QUORUM* so far up his own Jack's C & *actually* ......grow... a pair!

Anyway` T*anks for looking in. I LIKE THAT ** LETs *bE* FRANK ** , T*ink I'll start a category with IT as subject. What T*ink *U*?

BUT~ 1st got to get all Pussies to realise that this will be a forum for all PUSSIES ! 
~They scare the shit out of mE, not because of the instant *Whip IT out & scratch* reactions, BUT~ Because whenever they have got together TIS nigh on always a BLOODY sick FUCKING head chopping FUCKING REVOLUTION.

Oh *i* T*ink *i* understand why BUT~ as *U* and any other lOOking can too see, D*operative words *ARE*~ *i* THINK *I*... understand.

this and mY other forums are aimed at reminding THEM-THAT,THE BIG Heads, SICK Heads & wanna bE BOTH Heads LOT, usually suffer from the same fear.
The brightest though have spent a long time T*inking on that matter-(still are *i* T*INK) & wanna too think that some arse hole will bE able to give them an actual chance to WHING & WHINE... successfully.

T*ink *i* am, BUT```` ?

Last edited by Admin / io RE-search on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.x-its-tongue-ink.com

SUPPORT~ & any of *U* T*inking in & around ADMINS cal for a very specific B*lunch of supposesHello
Page 1 of 1