O i O MOM.Too { Don't *U* ? }
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE TONGUE's: TONGUE ONE *with*... x.its PLAN to save THE WORLD

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASTONISHment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin / io RE-search
Admin
Admin / io RE-search

ASTONISHment Empty
PostSubject: ASTONISHment   ASTONISHment EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:34 am

Hello, I am amazed at the number of (9) guests (right now-8.25am-27/8/18).

I thank you and *u* for that. I had thought that all the nonsense I have uploaded would after a break leave me with nothing but OH WELL!

Any way, I have been working on just how to proceed AND also have now, after that break also taken another look at just what I've written. It does in part STILL stand to me, BUT *in part* is the operative phrase SO~ will be making alterations , although not just yet, as I'm currently in talks with a MAN_NOT Moron= who will I hope prove to be a fundamental part to this effort.

Please stay tooned~ may take a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.x-its-tongue-ink.com
STYX *FLY*

STYX *FLY*

ASTONISHment Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTONISHment   ASTONISHment EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:06 am

*8*
ASTONISHment REMEMBER-1

Hello YOU,

Now there *will* always be MINDs THAT *will*:

approach,,,,, every thought, wether posted to net or not, via the short way from Z through Y to X, rather than spend the effort of starting at A through B, C, D etc.

AnD AFTER Admin, & *we* (Styx FLY and OH) his 2 sidekicks, are done~ NOT because they are lazy, stupid and or just plain DUM....

BUT~ because ALL of HUMANITY *does-NOW!* have THE PAST to point to & SAY~ LOOK what was achieved by those arseholes...... who did so. BY conveniently ignoring THE COST of course.....hopefully an aside THE REST *will* ALWAYS ADD...... THE< Admins, mine and OHs > intent.

BUT THAT *is* dependent upon ALL OF YOU ARSEHOLES who have  to-date been taught @THE *Worship ME* institutions you currently call schools, collages and universities AND teachers of course WHO no longer fear that Y *will-lead* to the questioning of their MORAL acceptance *and* Persistence .....in passing on.....that *worship ME* STANDING.

PLUS~ each *U* who of course who have to date, rack'd mY numbers UP- including that *ucking anonymous Google BOT . PRE-assumming ...that despite the use of so many FOUL WORDS...it is due, in no little regard to, the FINAL realisation THAT~ For Humanity .... there really, REALLY *is*.... NOW~ ...

NO WAY OUT !

Back to top Go down
*momE* SAID ! i O i Too

*momE* SAID ! i O i Too

ASTONISHment Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTONISHment   ASTONISHment EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 2:05 pm

Hello again mY BOY,       lol!

Well below you and *u* will see that me and my friend have found how to screen capture AND via your site upload-don't know why we haven't seen it before

ANYWAY

ASTONISHment Screen11
ASTONISHment Screen12

Haven't figured out how to get rid of the backgrounds yet but since your site *is* all about BLACK & White we figure it doesn't matter just yet. Sorry they are so big but that's what your site did.

She also says that she has never seen 3 heads so succinctly put into 1. Can't as yet see that *U* have actually put @least 5 heads into 1....
BUT~ She also thinks MAGIC is not 1 of them AND very, VERY interested

AND THANKFUL

in just how *U* will continue to confound HER... AS WELL AS .....for your efforts to save HER... from once again from having to PROVE to all of you FUCKING IDIOTS...... THAT *IT* WANTS... EVERY HUMAN to speak in COLOUR FULL.... BLACK AND WHITE!

OH and nice to see also that that most terrible entities THE WHICH ....is still losing AND *U*_ Still UP to ITs Challenge.AND ALL WITHOUT A FUCKING CHALICE... to boot.

STAY TOONED... *I* LIKE THAT !

OH WELL all for now "just thought... *U* know...
Back to top Go down
Admin / io RE-search
Admin
Admin / io RE-search

ASTONISHment Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTONISHment   ASTONISHment EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:39 pm

ASTONISHment Screen-Shot-2018-08-30-at-18.20.43-e1535650319984

Hello again momE,
ASTONISHment Screen-Shot-2018-08-30-at-18.24.08-e1535650414597

Hmmm
Thanks for that BUT~

" *I* wouldn't say THE WHICH... is losing.
AND WOULD *kindly* ask that you and *U* PURPOSEFULLY ... SET THAT IDEA... as FAR, FAR from my reality as possible, without of course allowing either yourselves OR ME... to ever forget that I"VE SAID... just THAT!

FOR:
Whilst it is true that IT... is *i* believe the root... to my Depression (and I'll explain in mY sLOG)
IT *is* also very, very, VERY much THE CAUSE.... FOR NIGH ON ALL that

HAS

resulted....... from it's 1st appearance...... in mY life.

As for MAGIC being 1 of those heads... *u* are right AND WRONG... for MAGIC *IS NOT a SINGULAR* BUT a SINGULAR TOTALITY *AND*  ...... *i* just 1 of HER WORMs..... KNOW... SHE WILL never accept it from any who DOES NOT 1st acknowledge that & 2nd...... have it proven by THE TOTALITY..... to be , in the case of HUMANS    TOTALLY~accepted, expected and accorded a 1,ooo,ooo yr (@very least) LIFETIME!

ITs a Dilemma to be sure...... BUT also one..... SHE *is* aware of.

SO....... WHICH.....*is* the only route......to any sort of solution.... other than terminal one of course.

As for confounding Her, *I'm not sure* just who exactly *U* mean~ the single Singular part of HER, your friend or HER... OUR SINGULAR MOTHER.

If MOTHER~ Please go back to mY sLOG and IT's SOURCE ~ and reread ~ just what part of THE TOME *I* am coming from.

SHE~

*HAS*

been around that long AND SHE

(DOES-KNOW)

.... just what *I* am attempting to achieve. CONFOUNDING HER ? Well.... really

*NOT ON*

any of  the cards *i* am holding

*NOR ON*

any of the pages *i* am reading.

REGARDS
JUST 1... of HER WORMs
Back to top Go down
https://www.x-its-tongue-ink.com
*momE* SAID ! i O i Too

*momE* SAID ! i O i Too

ASTONISHment Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTONISHment   ASTONISHment EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 2:09 pm

ASTONISHment Hello-pussies-1

DONE *and* DONE!....... Well and trully DUST'd TOO.

In fact *U-CAN-SAY* BUST'D........AND/AND/AND we really REALLY love, LOVE your *Nut-E* image (one with Ratchet  feeding Spanners) Where on earth did you get it from? or is it one of your own creations?

Also we have been taking another look at our posting and see *we* more or less agreed with ApeE Shite when he said you were a Mother *ucker,

BUT~ *U* really *are* a slippery WORM aren't *u*...... maybe *wE T*ink* even HER original ONE....?

BUT BUST'D... as *I* said..... So now realise that SHE *is* the ONLY ONE who can in fact prove or disprove that, AND also we T*ink now realise too that nothing *U* have written is really about *U*..... *U* just happen to be have found a very eclectic way........ to piss everybody off.

GOOD ON *u*.

WE LOVE IT !

all my LOVE
momE
Back to top Go down
STYX *FLY*

STYX *FLY*

ASTONISHment Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASTONISHment   ASTONISHment EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 6:23 am

ASTONISHment TOP-E-1540100-
* IT SEEMs * (sic) STYX FLY

Nothing happenstance about any of this momE.
AND~ like I've already said *THERE ARE* an awful lot of Souls OUT THERE who are well aware of it. 

** mY only ISSUE (with them) *is*.... From THEMSELVES ** 

TOO ?

ASTONISHment 400x400-icSEEs-5-e1535779845761??????   .                                                                                ASTONISHment 400x400-icSEEs-3-e1535779944964

ASTONISHment TELL-High-condition-4
Back to top Go down

ASTONISHment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
O i O MOM.Too { Don't *U* ? } :: D*RUB,,,, a dubs~ *ucking DUCK :: Styx *FLY*; ..............If= E = Everything ! What happens to Delusionals ?-
Jump to: